yo but this says so much about rape when a woman would literally rather be around a murderer than a rapist
And does that suck?
But the difference between these negative feelings and fatphobia is this: The only person worrying about whether or not I’m meeting beauty standards is me.
And that’s not the same for fat folk.
When you’re not thin, other people on the beach actually do take offense. When you’re not thin, people really do think that you shouldn’t be in a bathing suit. When you’re not thin, people really do make your body their moral obligation.
And while your internal struggle is real and significant, the point is: You might hate your body, but society doesn’t.
That’s thin privilege.
I said I was going to wait until a milestone to do this give away, but I just can’t wait! Everything listed has only ever been tried on, never worn. I might throw in a few more things by the time the drawing comes around so it will just be an extra surprise for you.
Here’s what you get:
- Lisa Frank sticker book
- Hello Kitty Flat Wallet
- Nightmare Before Christmas keychain
- Butterfly Necklace
- Turquoise Pendant Necklace
- Revlon Nail Art Appliques
- A Sinful Color nail polish in Faceted
- 3 Batman Magic Towels
- Almay liquid eyeliner pen
- Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Frizz Free Curl Mousse
- Black And White Maxi Skirt From Cato’s- Size 26-28
- Swimsuitsforall Floral Suit with side ruffles and convertible straps- Size 22
- Denim and Floral print sleeveless button up top - Size 18-20 (fits larger as well)
- Pink Dress From Old Navy- Size- XXL
- High-Low dress- Size 3X
Here are the rules:
- You must be following me.
- Reblogs and Likes count.
- You may reblog it as much as you’d like.
- Giveaway blogs are not eligible.
- I’ll ship outside of the US, but you may have to wait until I have enough money for shipping.
I’m going to pick a winner randomly on my birthday (September 10!). If you have any questions about anything, my ask box is always open. Reblog and good luck, beautiful people!!!